Alphonso Blake #08083-007

Alphonso Blake #08083-007

Birth Date: May 30, 1978
Release Date: 2028
Convicted Of: Homicide
Home Town: Washington, DC
Ethnicity: Black
Religion: Open-minded
Height: 5’7″
Weight: 173 lbs
Wants To Write To: Anyone
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Will Write Overseas: Yes
Seeks: Friendship

 

Hello, my potential friend,

If you truly value each day and cherish happiness and bonding as I do, then I want you to look forward to a future filled with both. With me by your side as your friend.

What I’m in search of in my potential friend, is this: a woman who is mature, kind-hearted, outgoing with an upbeat personality, who loves to laugh and is very patient. Someone who is truly looking for something quite simple yet so difficult to obtain, an authentic friend who believes in a chance and change. Because I truly believe that a woman is more than a powerful feelings or an unforgettable taste, and if you give me a 1% chance, I’ll enter the other 99% and show you just what I mean.

If you were to ask me to describe myself, I’d describe myself as honest, open-minded, easygoing, very alternative and very optimistic with a great sense of humor.

At this present moment I’m solely looking for a good friend to correspond with; race, age and figure is not a factor. Just someone who is real in all aspects of life. Someone who is willing to meet me on common ground and not to let my incarceration or set standards become a wedge between two people. With that said, take care and be extra special and become my friend, and don’t allow no one to rob you of your beauty or steal your joy.

Sincerely,
AJ

Alphonso Blake #08083-007
Florence ADMAX USP
PO Box 8500
Florence, CO 81226

Source: Alphonso Blake #08083-007